Traveling in a group How to book your group travel
Are you travelling with 10 or more people?* Please request a quote below so we can create an obligation-free offer tailored to your travel needs. * Children under 2 years are not included in the total passenger count if they travel on the lap of an adult passenger.
When you book group travel with Air France, you'll benefit from a better fare, greater flexibility and extra assistance during the booking process. You can also:
- Enjoy more time to think before finalizing your booking
- Benefit from greater flexibility in payment and canceling
- Add more people to your group later on (fare may differ)
- Select your standard seats in advance at no extra charge
- Change passenger names before tickets are issued at no extra charge
- Manage 1 simplified contract for your group trip if your flights are operated by KLM, Air France, or Delta Air Lines
- Receive assistance from a dedicated team of advisors
- Earn Flying Blue Miles or blue credits for your company
Rates and conditions
The total amount of your custom quote depends on the number of passengers, available seats, destination, travel dates and the average price of a ticket in your selected cabin. The fare conditions of your group's tickets depend on the number of passengers, the country of departure, the booking date, the number of days before departure, the available seats, the promotional periods and the payment method.